Human Resources VP
Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Comp Comments: + bonus 10%
Industries: Multi-Site Distribution, Manufacturing, Job-Shop,
Must have 500 or more FTE’s with dominate hourly employees
Targeting Local HR professionals
This is a highly respected leader in their industry that has a 100-year-old history. They are experiencing a record sales year and have a very bright future.
The company is seeking out a strong VP level candidate with the following skills and experience:
Oversight of 3 US manufacturing locations and the HR staff at each location (50% travel required)
Work with and collaborate with 1 union facility
Broad background and experience in all aspects of HR
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning, designing, developing, and evaluating human resources policies and procedures that are in line with corporate objectives.
• Manages all processes/policies relating to day-to-day human resources operations and compliance
• Identify and implement corporate culture improvement imitative
• Employee Development and Coaching
• Compensation Planning including base salary, bonus, stock
• Annual Performance Review process
• Succession Planning and Strategy
• Retention Strategies
• Establishment of department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, compensation, training and development, performance management, talent assessment, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention, and AA/EEO compliance.
• Complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Periodic reporting on various reports on HR metrics to Executive Team.
• Enhancement of department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Supervise direct staff of 6 in multiple manufacturing locations and total staff of 10
• Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field
• Prefer Master’s degree or SPHR Certification.
• Minimum of 10 years of HR or related experience, including a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership role within Human Resources in a manufacturing or similar environment
• Experience managing safety programs