My client, the largest blender and packager of private label tea in the US, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for their location in the Fair Oaks, GA area.
· Associates degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
· 5 or more years of work experience in maintenance management, supervising 10 or more employees.
· Experience maintaining general electrical, plumbing, mechanical and related systems, as well as auxiliary equipment such as air compressors, vacuum pumps, dust collectors & HVAC.
· Ability to work within a budget, understand performance standards and interact with vendors and suppliers.
· Electrical 1Ph/3Ph motor control troubleshooting experience.
· Troubleshooting and maintenance experience in hydraulic & pneumatic systems, conveyors, palletizers and battery operated lift trucks.
· Basic knowledge in machine shop equipment operation, including welding, cutting, grinding, lathe operation, milling, etc.
· General understanding of Safety Regulations (OSHA, EPA, NFPA)