Looking for a highly motivated, Business Manager for Chemical, Petrochemical and Refining Catalyst Markets for North America. The person hired for position will be responsible for business development and selling client’s products to North American markets. Candidate needs to be proficient managing large and complex accounts, and effective in business development to expand product lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of new business within Chemical, Petrochemical and Refining Catalyst markets
- Account Management for current business in these markets.
- Achieve Sales goals within assigned markets
- Work closely with large, strategic current and prospective customers to understand business
- needs and recommend innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within markets.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers,
- including plant or facility executives and engineers.
- Excel at identifying and closing on new applications and opportunities at existing and with new
- Travel within North America
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, drive, energy level, and problem-solving abilities are critical.
- Ability to develop new procedures and new processes for problems.
- Ability to continuously improve production, quality and customer satisfaction over time.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit with ability to autonomously manage lean team effectively.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Material Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent experience in these fields
- MBA a plus.
- 5+ years professional sales experience in Chemical, Petrochemical and Refining Catalyst
- Experience in R&D and/or product management a plus.
- Knowledge of Alumina and/or rare earth chemistry a plus.
- Knowledge of heterogeneous catalysis a plus.