Seeking a dynamic, professional Project Manager who will be a key part of our growing business. The prospective employee will be responsible for taking lead roles on complex equipment Sales and Product Development projects. Works integrally with all managers and client representatives throughout the project to facilitate design, manufacturing, and installation of company products. Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you a competitive salary and benefit package and opportunities for training and development.
The expectations, role and responsibilities for this job will include but are not limited to:
- Guides the workflow of projects from assignment through completion
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Works with group members to meet expectations and review progress
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage change in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Analyzes and resolve work problems, or aids employees in solving work problems
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Monitor project overview in conjunction with Sales Manager
- Bachelor in Business, Engineering or related field
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office suite of products and Salesforce
· Ability to effectively and accurately interpret, convey and express oneself in the exchange of ideas in a respectful and professional manner, both internal and external stakeholders.
· Advanced mathematical knowledge.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts and draw valid conclusions based on facts and data.
· Ability to read and comprehend mechanical drawings
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Organizational skills related to database management and retrieval.
· Ability to meet production goals and complete tasks
Experience: 2 years of related experience in Sales/Quality/Environmental Department and Project Management and/or Product Development with an emphasis in project management.
Language Needed: English