Our client is a privately held regional chemical company, providing industrial chemicals and related services in the Midwest area for over 50 years. They serve a wide range of industrial customers providing products to paints and coatings, printing and printing inks, metal treatment, water treatment, electronics, recreation, agricultural and municipal industries.
Due to a retirement, our client requires an experienced industrial sales professional to manage a sale territory in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years outside industrial sales experience.
- Proven track record of developing long-term relationships and growing a region.
- Looking for true entrepreneur spirit, professional, able to work autonomously as this is a home office based position.
- Experience with CRM or Salesforce.
- BS/BA - Chemistry background a plus but not required.
- Friendly, energetic personality
- Extreme attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to respond to customers within a few hours on most requests
- A self-starter who can plan, execute, and prospect independently
Competitive compensation program - base + commission and $600/monthly car allowance.